Built as an annex to the Hotel, Fiesta Convention Center is the result of a very well conceived project with a perfect combination between architecture and technology.
There are five pavements to hold events, placing Fiesta among the best hotels in Brazil for congresses. It has been awarded twice the prize Jacaré de Ouro (the only such prize for events organized by the magazine Eventos) for being the best Hotel Convention Center in Brazil. In additional to technical and spatial aspects, the integration with the hotel provides the necessary infrastructure for the excellent performing of activities, from lodging and feeding to even leisure options for the participants.
With a capacity of up to 5,300 attendants, the spaces are divided into 27 different options of modular halls, thus, being capable of hosting events of varying sizes.
- 4 high performance exclusive elevators and an elevator platform which allows for loads and equipment of up to three tons to be brought up, including cars.
- Modern open air emergency stairwell.
- Elevated ceilings
- Perfect acoustics and sound distribution.
- Air conditioning in all installations
- Filming and recording rooms
- Open Bar services
- Large Screen, electrical extensions, telephone switchboard, and internet access in all the halls
- Water spots in specific rooms
- Moveable, monolithic walls operated mechanically
- Covered parking with 230 lots
- VIP Lounge
- Depot to store material during the event
- Foyers of up to 626 square meters
- Cushioned and university chairs.
- Natural lightening in the rooms, with sealing using the large screen guillotine system
- Advanced lightening techniques
- Pavilion for exhibitions with 1400sqm of space